Mark your calendars now to participate in the January 2015 Audi AG Winter Driving School in Seefeld, Austria.
Under expert supervision, participants can explore the full performance potential of Audi’s quattro system. Items covered include driving theory, ABS braking, variable traction, cornering, oversteer-understeer, a timed slalom competition, and more.
Audi AG’s world-class instructors offer first-class instruction, teaching skills that may save your life. Members stay at a five-star hotel in the popular ski resort village of Seefeld, Austria. Combine the experience with skiing or sightseeing and it will be the adventure of a lifetime! The itinerary includes a visit to the Audi factory in Ingolstadt.
For the non-driver there is plenty to do. Visit Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany’s top alpine resort, which has the charm of an ancient village; ride the Eibsee cable car to the Zugspitz summit for a spectacular view of the Bavarian and Tyrolean Alps; or discover Mad Ludwig’s castle, Neuschwanstein. Test your skiing skills in the Alps or cross-country ski through exhilarating forests.
AUDI AG WINTER DRVING SCHOOL SEEFELD, AUSTRIA January 11-15, 2015
- Sunday, January 11 Meet fellow club members in Munich for dinner. Dinner included in price. Munich hotel not included.
- Monday, January 12 Participants picked up by Audi AG at headquarters hotel, factory tour, Audi Visitor Center, lunch, museum, travel to Seefeld, Austria.
- Tuesday, January 13 Short classroom theory, driver training on ice.
- Wednesday, January 14 Continued training on ice, evening sleigh ride, awards dinner.
- Thursday, January 15 Depart to Munich airport. Airfare not included.
This extraordinary experience is a remarkable value. Please reserve early at
262.567.5476, places sold out last year.