General Rules & Regs: (Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing the following links)
- Driver School Event Rules - Important information for students and instructors
- Instructor Program - If you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
- Never been to an ACNA Drivers’ School? Check out this FAQ article previously published in the Quattro Quarterly. Each event is unique, but the article will hopefully answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the event earlier. Download and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection, waiver forms, on-site registration, etc.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK OFTEN.
VIR Event Documents:
- 2-Day Student Fee = $405
- 1-Day Advanced Student Only = $225 (must submit proof of experience)
- Banquet = $20
- Helmet Rental = $40
- Provisional Instructor = $150
- Full Instructor = $0 ($100 refunded deposit unless instructor cancels within 10 days of event or does not show)
Payment Note: Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
If a run group is filled, a waitlist will be kept based on the date of registration and when payment is received. Preference may be given to Audi-drivers/owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to accept. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.
Lodging Info and Sponsors:
VIR: Call for info on The Lodge, Paddock Suites & garages, and Villas...(434) 822.7700
Sleep Inn: 1483 South Boston Rd, Danville, VA...(434) 793.6090...Request Audi Club block. Doubles = $79.99; King = $75.99.