Dear Audi Club members and motor racing fans,
We are pleased to announce that Audi Tradition and Audi Club International have joined again together with Audi Sport to offer a camp for ACI members at the Le Mans 24 Hours. The camp will give us the opportunity to experience this thrilling event at first hand, together with Audi staff, Audi partners and Audi suppliers.
- Earliest arrival on Thursday, 12 June 2014.
- Latest departure on Monday, 16 June 2014.
- "Antares sud" area. The hospitality facilities and the “spa area” will be set up in an enclosed area where the participants’ own tents, vehicles and camper vans will also be accommodated.
- Catering from Thursday evening until Sunday evening (breakfast and evening meal on each day).
- Drinks, freshly brewed beer and soft drinks will be available at a flat-rate price of € 2.50 per drink.
- Legendary suckling pig feast on Friday with live band.
- The attendance fee is € 255.00 (tent) and € 285.00 (camper van) per person (only ACI members; Non-ACI members: € 320.00 (tent) or € 350.00 (camper van)). This includes meals from the evening of 12 June until the evening of the 15 June, a fan goodie bag and entrance tickets for the race and the grandstand.
- Each ACI member can also reserve a place for an accompanying person who is not an ACI member at the special ACI price.
- Participants will receive their fan goodie bag when they arrive at the camp.
- Ordered tickets are not transferable.
- All participants must organise their journey to the site themselves.
Registration per e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Audi Club International
Information required for registration: First name, surname, full address, national ACI association, club name, ACI membership number, t-shirt size (M, L, XL, XXL), transportation for arrival (for site entry tickets): car, camper van, motorbike.
Please transfer the camp fees to the following Audi Club International account together with your registration:
- Account holder: Audi Club International
- Account number: 20 444 600
- Bank sort code: 269 513 11
- Bank: Sparkasse Gifhorn Wolfsburg
- IBAN no.: DE26 269513110020444600
- BIC/SWIFT: NOLADE21GFW
- In addition to the name of the payer, the following information must also appear on the transfer as the reference: ACI, Camp LeMans 2014
Should you have any questions please contact
Audi Club Support / Audi Clubbetreuung
+49 841 89-47563 or email@example.com
The number of places is limited. There is no legal entitlement to a place. Registration shall only come into effect when the payment is received. The tickets, a sketch of how to find the site and the site entry tickets will be sent out approximately 2 weeks before the event. Participants must bring all their own camping equipment as well as extension cables, plug boards, waterproof covers for electrical connections etc. We would also like to expressly inform you that participants shall stay at the camp at their own risk.
Audi Sport Orgateam - Audi Tradition - Audi Club International e.V.