The hometown Music City of Nashville, TN combined with German Engineering of Audi and over 100 Audi Club North America members equalled a spectacular weekend for all who attended the 29th Audi Club Frank Beddor National Event in Nashville, TN from Oct 2-6.
Audi Fans enjoyed four days of fun events including:
▪ Breakfast at Pucketts Boathouse, fun run to Jack Daniels Distillery
▪ Lunch and tour at Jack Daniels Distillery sponsored by PIRELLI
▪ Breakfast at the world famous Loveless Barn sponsored by AUDI HUNTSVILLE
▪ Lunch and tour of the beautiful Belle Meade Plantation sponsored by AUDI NASHVILLE
▪ Antique classic car show, downtown Franklin and historic sights in Nashville
▪ Fun run on the beautiful Natchez Trace
▪ Banquet at the Gaylord Springs Golf Club sponsored by AUDI OF AMERICA
The weather was beautiful and members enjoyed club camaraderie, the sights and sounds of Nashville!
Belle Meade Plantation
Natchez Trace Parkway
The 2014 30th Audi Club National Event will be in AUSTIN, TEXAS!
See you there!
(photos by Andreas Dharmawan)