Come out for Potomac-Chesapeake Chapter's Annual Fall VIR Driver Safety and Education School at one of the premier road courses in the country sponsored by Criswell Audi of Annapolis and GMP Performance, Charlotte, NC. As with our past events:
• Running VIR Full Course
• Five run groups ... Beginner (Green), Novice (Yellow), Intermediate (Blue), Advanced & Instructor (Black) and Instructor-only (Red) groups
• Four, 25 minute (minimum) run sessions each day (8 total) along with classroom sessions
• Advanced & Instructor (Black & Red) enjoy open passing as long as everyone behaves
• Novice (Yellow) & Intermediate (Blue) may have expanded passing zones depending on group behavior and are eligible to be solo'ed based on instructor feedback
• Beginner (Green) group will complete mandatory car-control exercises along with 8 Full Course sessions
• If logistics allow, skidpad will be open Saturday afternoon to everyone for a nominal fee
• Event T-shirt included with fee.
• Optional banquet for $20/person (this is separate now due to increasing costs)
• Don't forget our registration fee discounts & specials
• For more information, please read the "PCC Driver Education Event Rules" link below
NOTE: This is NOT a racing school and safety is our first priority. Run group rules (i.e. passing zones) and/or driver run group assignment adjustments may be made at the discretion of the event master and/or chief instructors to ensure the event is a safe and enjoyable one.
Continuing our tradition, we will also be holding a charity raffle & auction during the event banquet. As always proceeds from the raffle & auction will be donated to charitable and support organizations. In previous years, PCC has donated funds raised to such organizations as So Others Might Eat, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Animal Friends of Barbour County, WV, Doorways for Women and Families, UVA's Medical Center for Parkinson's Research, and the United Way of Danville. Please bring a few extra dollars and help us continue our tradition of giving.
General Rules & Regs:
Do NOT register BEFORE reviewing:
• PCC's Driver Education Event Rules - There is important information for students, instructors, and instructors who are interested in instructing with us for the first time
• Refund Policy
• Cancellation Policy
• Instructor Program, if you are an instructor and have NOT previously instructed for PCC-ACNA
(photos by Mark P)
Never been to an ACNA Driver Safety and Education event ? Check out this >>> FAQ article<<< previously published in the quattro quarterly. Note, that each event is unique, but the article will hopefully answer most questions and give an idea of what to expect.
See our VIR Instruction page for more information (i.e., track map, pictures, video, etc.) on VIR.
Event Specific Info/Tech Packets:
Packets will be posted 4-5 weeks before the start of the event and possibly earlier, so please check back. Once available, download, and READ CAREFULLY as they contain important info on tech inspection requirements, waiver forms, on-site registration location, etc. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to review the packet and have the appropriate forms completed. Other updates will also be posted here, on our Facebook page, or via email to registered attendees, but as the event approaches CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
• Student Fee through Oct 15: $399 (inc. T-shirt. Banquet is a SEPARATE fee now due to increasing costs)
• Student Fee AFTER Oct 15: $449 (includes T-shirt)
• One-day ADVANCED Student only: $250 (Verification of experience may be requested)
• Banquet ticket: $20 (this is separate now due to increasing costs)
• Provisional Instructor: $150
• Full Instructor: No Fee ($100 refundable deposit unless instructor cancels within 10 days of event or does not show)
Don't forget our discounts & specials...
• First-time with PCC-ACNA Discount: If you are running with PCC-ACNA for the very first time, $25 of your registration fee will be refunded AFTER the conclusion of the event. Enter "FTA-VIR" in the Comment field of your registration. Do NOT use the Discount Code field
• Referral discount: If you register AND refer a first-time student participant, you will each be refunded $25 of your registration fee AFTER the conclusion of the event. Maximum $50 refund per event. Enter "FTR-VIR" in the Comment field of YOUR registration AND the name of the person you are referring (i.e. FTR-VIR Joe Smith). Have your referral enter "FTA-VIR" in the Comment field of THEIR registration. If there is no name, neither of you will receive refunds. Do NOT use the Discount Code field.
Please note that your registration is not considered complete until payment is received either via Google Checkout or check made to "PCC-ACNA", P.O. Box 181 Centreville, VA 20122. Online payment via Google Checkout is preferred.
If a group is filled, a waitlist will be maintained for each run group based on the date of registration and when payment is received, however, preference may be given to Audi-drivers and owners. If a slot in a group opens, the first person on the list (based on when payment was received) will be contacted via email and phone and given 24 hours to take the slot. If they do not, the next person on the list will be contacted and so on.