Audi Club New Jersey will be holding its annual one-day Pocono HPDE event on Friday, May 3rd, 2013. Last year ACNA-NJ ran the newly paved full tri-oval configuration. This year join them at Pocono and be the first to run the newly paved and widened 2.5 mile IMSA or Long Course! This is going to be a great event and we would hate for you to miss it! The 2.5mi IMSA course includes Turn 1 and 2 of the NASCAR tri-oval and the North Course.
With the help of Pocono Raceway, ACNA-NJ will be occupying the entire Facility for
Friday, May 3, 2013 and managed to keep the cost low!
There will be a full service paddock space. Amenities on this circuit include concession buildings, event garages, cafeteria and fuel pumps.
Register today be one of the first to drive the newly paved track! Student and Solo Driver registration is only $195! Instructors Free! Registration is open.
Participants will receive:
• At Speed, In Car, On-Track Instructional Driver Education
• A Catered Lunch at the Track
• An Event Shirt
• Ride-Alongs with Instructors adding to the on-track experience
• Event Photographer
• Professional Flaggers and Station Workers
• Early Drop off of trailered cars permitted Thursday night.
• Group rates at nearby hotels.