The folks at 3Zero3 Motorsports are going to be doing a Performance Tech Session for Audi Club Rocky Mountain members on
Sunday April 21st. If you are interested in getting more horsepower out of your engine then this session is for you.
We'll be sending out an EventBrite registration/invitation so we can get a good count for lunch.
3ZERO3 Motorsports Tech Session
Sunday April 21st 11:00AM – 2:00PM
- 11:00-11:30 Audi Club Members arrive
- 11:00-11:45 Shop Tour
- 11:45-12:30 Formal Tech Session
- 12:30-2:00PM Lunch is served, questions are answered, club members vehicles are photographed.
TECH SESSION: Audi Tuning
Discussion Leader: Master Audi Technician and 3ZERO3 Owner, Scott Simpson
- Why is tuning a good idea?
- What are some of the pitfalls of tuning ?
- History of tuning late model Audi’s, from 1997 Audi 1.8T engine thru the current platforms.
- The need for consultation prior to tuning by, Blake Katchur, E commerce director and Audi tuning expert.