Your membership in Audi Club North America has special privileges including discounts on insurance, hotels, service/parts, Audi Collection merchandise, Audi Sportscar Driving experience, Brooks Brothers Clothing and more.
One of the premier benefits is the Loyalty program which rewards members on the purchase or lease of Audi automobiles. Audi of America has announced a new Audi Club Member Loyalty Program for 2013 with the following eligibility requirements:
- At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
- This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications.
- You must have obtained an authorized ACNA personnel signature before visiting the dealership. Be sure to bring the completed eligibility form, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to the dealership.
- You may decide to trade in another vehicle while purchasing your new Audi. These transactions are between you and the Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
- Any decision by AoA is final in all matters relating to this program. AoA has the right to cancel or amend the program at any time for any reason.
- ACNA members can purchase one (1) Audi vehicle per year with this program.
- For eligibility in this program, ACNA membership must be current and in good standing for a minimum of six (6) months prior to purchase or lease.
For Audi Club North America 2013 Supplier Program forms (loyalty forms) please call the national office at 262.567.5476. The new 2013 Supplier program applies to purchases made as of February 1, 2013.
The 2012 program is no longer in effect.