The New Glarus Brewing Company is located in the quaint town of New Glarus, Wisconsin. New Glarus has a strong Swiss heritage that is prevalent the minute you drive into town. The Brewery is just one of many unique businesses in New Glarus. There are also antique stores, meat markets, two museums, an authentic Swiss bakery and a fine array of restaurants, many with authentic Swiss cuisine.
The Day's Schedule:
- 8:30 AM Assemble at Goerke's Corners Park and Ride lot at the junction of Bluemound Rd and I-94 in Brookfield.
- 9:00 AM Depart for New Glarus via I-94 and back roads through the Spring Wisconsin countryside.
- 11:00-11:15 AM Arrive New Glarus Hotel Restaurant and meet up with members from Madison and West Wisconsin. Have a Swiss/German or American style lunch.
- 12:30 PM Leave for a self-guided tour of New Glarus Brewing Co. and sample their products if you wish.
- Then shopping or further exploration of the area on your own.
Please email Peggy Barton or call Jim at 262-389-8467. Let them know how many are in your party so they have an accurate count for reservations.
Hope you can join us!